Caltech staff contribute to the research mission everyday by doing everything from keeping the lights on to working in labs conducting research.
Please note: In light of safer-at-home best practices, all Yearbooks and keepsakes will be sent to the mailing address for recipients.
- What are the details for 5-year celebrants?
- What are the details for 10-year celebrants?
- What are the ceremony details everyone needs to know?
We have introduced a new keepsake for staff celebrating five years of service. These keepsakes are delivered to the employee's mailing address.
- Honorees receive a keepsake engraved with the Caltech logo
- Keepsakes will be delivered to the division/department administrator or manager, depending
- The keepsakes come tightly sealed in a cardboard box with a congratulations card. The numerals should be opened and presented to the employee in the smaller, more presentational box within the shipping box.
- Keepsakes will be delivered the same month as the work anniversary
The biggest change is for staff celebrating 10 or more years of service. In 2017, we introduced Yearbook. Yearbook is designed to reflect the year level an employee is celebrating, making the experience personal and unique.
- Yearbook will be mailed directly to the honoree at their home address
- Yearbook has congratulatory messaging from the Associate Vice President, activities, and sample gifts for selection.
- Yearbook has a unique login/phone number for honorees to access the website with the full gift options/place an order.
- Honorees can choose to have their gift delivered to the office or home address.
- Yearbooks will be sent to honorees in the same month as their anniversary.
- Honorees will be invited to attend the Service & Impact Awards ceremony in the corresponding anniversary year.
The Service & Impact Awards celebrate everyone who reaches their anniversary between January 1st and December 31st of the celebration year.
- We are excited to announce the 2023 ceremony will be in person. We invite your family, friends, and colleagues to join us for the event.